It is known that there is no treatment for COVID-19 yet, then how did people who suffered from COVID-19 get over it? This was possible thanks to the power of one’s “immune reaction.” Surprisingly, COVID-19 can be cured with mild symptoms or without any symptom, if one’s immune system works properly. However, too much level of immunity may be dangerous. Over-functioning of our body’s immune system can lead to deterioration of our health. Do not worry, the Dongguk Post will tell you right ways of strengthening your health. Always keep in mind that your “immune reaction” system plays an important role in the absence of any treatment for COVID-19! So let’s all try to do at least the next seven things.
<Seven Ways to strengthen your immune system>
1. Wash hands for at least 30 seconds and wear face masks
2. Drink more than 2L of water a day
3. Take protein(Immunocyte), garlic(Allicin), citrus fruits(vitamin C), shiitake·yolk·blue-backed fish(vitamin D)
4. Exercise for blood circulation and muscle strength
5. Get enough sleep of more than seven hours (the T-cell of Leukocyte’s ability to remove viral infected cells improve during sleep)
6. Massage lymph nodes(neck, armpit) where bacteria, viruses, and macrophages live 10 minutes a day.
7. Laugh out loud (increases white blood cells, enhances immunity with cortisol secretion)
Kwon Min-jeong email@example.com
<저작권자 © 동국포스트, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>