On October 14th, on our school community website, Everytime, a posting about poor smoking etiquette of our school students made a hot issue. According to the posting, in the Non-Smoking area next to the 108 stairs on the 3rd floor of New Engineering Building, a few boxes were caught on fire because of the cigarette butts thrown on the ground. Although there have been announcements noticing about the Non-Smoking areas and also a Non-Smoking Area Sign, many students have been continuously smoking there. Other than this, on October 21st, a week after this incident, a fire broke out on the rooftop in Information Cultural Center P Dong and it was also caused by cigarette butts. Considering these, students should be more aware of it and observe the right smoking etiquette in school.
Kwon Min-jeong firstname.lastname@example.org
<저작권자 © 동국포스트, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>