Thinking of today’s society, the success depends on hard work, luck, and friends.When people succeed, it is usually thought by every common man that the success depends on hard work. Perhaps, there is an element of luck involved. Your luck comes from working hard and taking the necessary actions. In other words, you create your own good luck by your own diligence, not the kind of good luck that other people attribute your success to. It is obvious that if you do better yourself in some aspects of your life such as continuing your education, improving your skills, or persisting with something in spite of the obstacles and problems, your eventual success is the result of your constant effort, not sheer luck. However, some people think in a very different way that if you know someone who has connections with people in a higher position, you will have a much better chance to advance in your chosen field. I do not think that it is fair to everyone, but hey that is life. In my opinion, this situation cannot make you an innovative or productive.
Somehow in the race of success or running behind for a big competition, we are lagging away from our basic moral values. We do not need more academic education. Although we need more value- based education, values are more important than short term success. The definition of success varies from person to person. Few of the facts are summarized as given below:
1. Hard work or Luck! Hard work and luck are the basis of the success. And the most important thing is to do the right thing at the right time. Following this rule; we can go to the successful bank. Hard work pays rich dividends and an individual could reap a lot of benefits out of it, if one relies 99 percent on hardwork and the rest on luck. Although luck assists people at a critical time, working hard should be the priority. If we work diligently to our satisfaction, we will be having a lot of trend-setters in our environment and nation who will pave the path to a bright future. Depending only on luck, it hardly works alone. But depending on hard work always works. As an old proverb says, there is no substitute for hard work. Hard work is essential to be inculcated in each and every individual. Without a hard work, we do not find almost anyone in this world achieving great feats. Importance of hard work should be brought into the minds of all the people, especially the young citizens of our nation. Therefore, I strongly assert that hard work is the key to succeed in anyone’s career.
2. Success is not only a matter of luck! Success does not come from the luck only. Your life is far too valuable and important, and you should not waste your time by leaving it to on luck. Your success depends very much on your ability to be consistent in practicing self-discipline, and determination, and having the right attitude. You owe it to yourself to take full responsibility to develop a personal vision for your future success, and be in complete control of your own destiny.
3. Success is a stepping stone! Success and failure either in lifting your career or in life are not in the opposite end of the spectrum. In a simple word, success is a stepping stone to the next one. Looking at each lift in this manner achieves two objectives. Firstly, this mind-set takes unnecessary pressure and fear away from each individual lift. These lifts do not define you. Secondly, this takes us right back to where we started. They are stepping stones right next to each other, smoothly connected. Often when we step off one, we step right onto the other, and continue to step between the two in this manner. Success and failure form a pathway to our strength, and life journey. Even if we occasionally fall into the ditch, we can climb back out and start walking these stones again.
4. Success is a part of time management Good time management simply means deciding what you want to get out of life and pursuing these goals efficiently. Time management does not mean being busy all the time, instead, it means using your time the way you want to use it, which can include large doses of daydreaming and doing nothing. Good time management brings you to get success. It will also give you relaxation, satisfaction, and greater accomplishment.
5. Success depends on making the Right move at the Right time The most important thing in order to succeed is right timing. It is also supplementary action just after the time management. According to a great writer Shiv Khera, “The motivation to succeed comes from the BURNING DESIRE to achieve your goals.” Therefore, we have to create our desire and manage the schedule at the same time.
Sharma Sanjeev Kumar firstname.lastname@example.org
<저작권자 © 동국포스트, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>